Saturday, January 10, 2009

10 Gratefulness statements that you need to repeat each and every day for a better you!


Below are the first 10 gratefulness statements that I have collected over the years that should be repeated everyday to maximize your potential, wealth and well being! Watch the flood gates of prosperity open up to you as your vibration opens up to the well being of life.

1. I am so grateful that my body is creating perfect health and harmony.
2. Thank you for the abundance that is coming to me everyday.
3. You can feel your heart calling you home to love and gratitude.
4. i am so deeply grateful that I am the master of my mind.
5. i am grateful that all the wisdom and beauty of the universe is being expressed through me.
6. I am deeply grateful that peace is appearing in my home, in my heart, and in all my affairs.
7. Say and feel "thank you" through your heart and with every step you take.
8. I am grateful that I am the brilliant conscious creator of my life and therefore all things in my life can be created or changed through my conscious direction.
9. I am truly grateful for the new people, circumstances, and events that are bringing joy into my life.
10. I am grateful that everything in life is coming to me effortlessly and easily at all times.

Until next time.... All is well...

Pete Olsen
Rent To Own Homes, LLC
www.50statesrent2own.com

No comments:

Post a Comment