Monday, January 12, 2009

Affirmations for letting go all of your problems!



Problems weigh us down. They stay on our mind and we become very unproductive and our business suffers! These 5 affirmations will get rid of all that and make you the most productive employee or business owner you can be!


1. I am becoming more and more comftorable with letting go. I let go of the past and all my fears. I am free.
2. I release any negative thought that may come up. i choose a better energy now.
3. i let go of unhealthy or dishonoring habits. I now create a healthy new lifestyle.
4. I let go of attachment. i know that it is really my attitude that brings me happiness and nothing else.
5. I embrace a peaceful attitude. I let go of worry, hurry, and the need for control.

Until next time....
Pete Olsen
Rent To Own Homes, LLC
http://www.50statesrent2own.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment