Tuesday, December 30, 2008

This party could change your life! Act as if!

I have a mentor in real estate locally that has taught me many things about the industry. How things operate, great strategies, marketing techniques etc etc. But the best piece of information he has ever given me dealt with my mind and how I acted. He said you must "Act As If"

What he said was if I ever wanted to be as successful and as rich as he was I must start acting the part now. He said to me, " Peter, you must act as if you have already got the money in your banking account!" I tried to understand what he meant but it was difficult because I wasnt there yet and it was tough to act the part. But he said you must create it in the mind before you hold it in your hand! He told me he was having a birthday party for his wife and the theme was you must come as you would be in 2013! I had to act the part, dress the part, speak the part of just how I envision myself.

It was a tremendous party and I acted the part of being tremendously successful in every way. I showed up in a limo, rented a gorgeous tux, spoke about my rent to own business being all over the world and put on that air of confidence that is so critical.
We all learned a tremendous amount from that simple get together and we all utilize those thought patterns everyday to grow our business. If you want your business in 2009 to soar act as if you already have a multi million dollar business! Until next time... Party on!!!!!!

Pete Olsen
Rent To Own Homes, LLC
www.50statesrent2own.com

No comments:

Post a Comment