Sunday, December 14, 2008

Why Saturday and Sunday are so important to your business!


Time mangement is so critical to your busienss. I find so many professionals who don't take advantage of the weekend to get so much work done! It truly sets up your week!

Most people say the weekend is for family and church and other personal activities which I totally respect and do myself. What many don't realize is that there can be a balance of work and family and play on the weekends. Often times on Saturday morning I work for 4 hours before the family even gets up! I call it dead time. We often go and do errands together and maybe hit a movie. When we get back i spend a few more hours organizing my emails and calling people back I could not reach during the week. The same goes for Sunday.

What happens is that for many professionals Monday roles around and they have to spend hours and hours clearing email, returning calls on voicemail, and doing the things that could of been accomplished Saturday and Sunday while still enjoying their family and personal lives.
We are in different times economically and you must be different than your competitor. What are you doing differently to maximize your time?? Until next time...

Peter Olsen
Rent To Own Homes, LLC
www.50statesrent2own.com

No comments:

Post a Comment